Jazz Play-Along Volume 107
With CD For use with all Bb, Eb, C and Bass Clef instruments, the Jazz Play-Along series is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues and other split-track choices on the included CD, this first-of-its-kind package makes learning to play jazz easier than ever before.
FOR STUDY, each tune includes a split track with:
- Melody cue with proper style and inflection
- Professional rhythm tracks
- Choruses for soloing
- Removable bass part
- Removable piano part.
FOR PERFORMANCE, each tune also has:
- An additional full stereo accompaniment track (no melody)
- Additional choruses for soloing.
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Personality: Michael McDonald - Lyricist: Valerie Simpson)
- All In Love Is Fair (Personality: Stevie Wonder - Lyricist: Stevie Wonder - Composer: Stevie Wonder)
- Let's Get It On (Personality: Marvin Gaye - Lyricist: Marvin Gaye - Composer: Marvin Gaye)
- What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted (Personality: Paul Young - Lyricist: William Henry Weatherspoon)
- For Once In My Life (Personality: Stevie Wonder - Lyricist: Robert Wells)
- Dancing In The Street (Personality: Van Halen - Lyricist: Marvin Gaye)
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) (Personality: Marvin Gaye - Lyricist: Lamont Dozier)
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Personality: Michael McDonald - Lyricist: Barrett Strong)
- My Girl (Personality: The Temptations - Lyricist: William 'Smokey' Williams - Composer: Ronald White)
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Personality: The Jackson 5 - Lyricist: Clifton Davis - Composer: Clifton Davis)