For use with all Bb, Eb and C instruments, the Jazz Play-Along series is the ultimate learning tool for all jazz musicians. With musician-friendly lead sheets, melody cues and other split-track choices on the included CD, this first-of-its-kind package makes learning to play jazz easier than ever before.
FOR STUDY, each tune includes a split track with: melody cue with proper style and inflection; professional rhythm tracks; choruses for soloing; removable bass and piano parts.
FOR PERFORMANCE, each tune also has: an additional full-stereo accompaniment track (no melody) and additional choruses for soloing.
- Lament (Lyricist: Stephen Sondheim - Composer: Binyon)
- The Single Petal Of A Rose (Composer: Duke Ellington)
- Maybe You'll Be There (Lyricist: Sammy Gallop - Composer: Rube Bloom - Personality: Bob Dylan)
- Too Young To Go Steady (Lyricist: Jimmy McHugh - Composer: Jimmy McHugh)
- You've Changed (Personality: Billy Holiday - Lyricist: D. Gibbs - Arranger: David Hazeltine)
- You're Looking At Me (Personality: Nat King Cole - Lyricist: Bobby Troup - Composer: Bobby Troup)
- Some Other Spring (Lyricist: Irene Kitchings - Composer: Irene Kitchings - Personality: Billy Holiday)
- Sure Thing (Lyricist: Jerome Kern - Composer: Jerome Kern)
- For Heaven's Sake (Personality: Horace Silver - Lyricist: Sherman Edwards - Composer: Don Meyer - Arranger: David Hazeltine)
- Isfahan (Composer: Duke Ellington)